"Practical & Legal Aspects of Franchising a Business"
Attend this exciting and informative webinar on franchising a business on
Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST) or attend in
person at 61 Broadway, Suite 1105, New York, NY 10006.
For attorneys and business owners, learn the operational and legal components
of franchising a business. Franchise consultant and author Ed Teixeira and noted
franchise attorney Harold Kestenbaum will present the operational and legal
aspects of franchising an existing business. Here are some of the topics:
- What makes a business a good candidate for franchising
- Understand the attributes of a successful franchise company
- Determine key steps in franchising a business
- How to identify key items in the franchise contract
- Know the franchise operations manual
- Launching the franchise program
To register for this presentation at no cost
please click here.
© 2012 FranchiseKnowHow, LLC
Ed Teixeira is the President of FranchiseKnowHow, LLC. He can be reached at